Practice Areas – Mining & Natural Resources
Our lawyers have worked on numerous mining projects throughout Indonesia, acting for sponsors, lenders, operators and offtakers on virtually all aspects of mining.
In particular, we have advised clients with regard to:
- Authorisations to mine (or “KPs”) and Contracts of Work
- Environmental and other regulatory matters
- Technical services and operating agreements
- Purchase and sale agreements for minerals
- Pit to port agreements
- Collateral management and stockpile management agreements
- Security over minerals and commodities
- Sale and acquisition of mining projects
Our lawyers have also advised clients on financing and corporate matters in the plantation sector.